[Grok-dev] Re: Grok and database generations

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:47:34 EDT 2007

Just be careful not to set mutable attributes in the class like this,
otherwise when you mutate the attribute, you'll be mutating an
attribute instance shared by the class with all instances.

You might also consider using properties for very tricky cases (e.g.
the mutable attribute case above), consulting an internal variable
that defaults to None and setting it to something else on first
access, which is a common idiom in OO languages.

Cheers, Leo