[Grok-dev] Re: various balls grok has in the air (and help us catch them)

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Sep 11 03:28:05 EDT 2007

The graphics that I have produced is available, but I have had too
much to do to be able to the final work myself. Since I am working on
a CMS solution, I am hoping to at some point implement the website
with this -- but it has to be between projects.

The way I see it, we still need more content. So I have spent the
spare time I have had writing short howtos. I personally believe that
we are lacking much in that appartment.

Mvh Sebastian