[Grok-dev] Re: inspect.html versus inspect in admin UI

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Sep 13 05:22:53 EDT 2007

Hey,

Kevin Smith wrote:
> It's a little more typing, but how about using a prefix?
>
> e.g. grok-inspect

Hm, my first impulse is to say we already have a namespacing mechanism
in skins.

I really don't think one reserved name for views is the end of the
world, anyway. We should be careful we don't create zillions of reserved
names like in Zope 2, of course. If your application needs to use
inspect, that application should still be able to place it in *its* skin
after all (and then configure a rewrite rule, say).