[Grok-dev] Re: Fields inner class support removed in branch

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Sep 14 10:16:20 EDT 2007

Luciano Ramalho wrote:
> I have finished the cleanup in branches/luciano-fields-class-removal .
> All tests pass.
>
> Please review and give me a green light to merge.

Feedback:

I see some changes in grok/admin/objectinfo.py. Most are changing a
'return' into 'return None', which seems fine.

The changes to AnnotationsTraverser seem more drastic though: it prints
out "TRAVERSE" and some other stuff. I don't know where these came from,
but I don't think we should merge that bit. Uli?

In formlib.py, you left the following comment unchanged:

     # if we have a non-interface context,
     # we're autogenerating them from any model-specific
     # fields along with any schemas defined by the context

I think we should remove the "model-specific fields" bit, right?

I'm happy to say this patch mostly removes code, so that's good. Thanks
for doing this work. With those changes, +1 to a merge.