[Grok-dev] z3c.autoinclude status

Ethan Jucovy ejucovy at openplans.org
Thu Apr 10 13:15:11 EDT 2008

Hey,

Yeah, I made the directive name change on the adding-salt branch.  Per a
user's request, though, I didn't remove the old "autoinclude" directive when
I renamed it to "includeDependencies"; instead, use of the "autoinclude"
directive triggers a deprecation warning which declares (rather arbitrarily)
that "autoinclude" will be removed in v0.3 (assuming the adding-salt branch
represents a 0.2 release).

I'd be happy to merge my changes to the trunk and make a release.  (Martijn,
I'll email you privately about the Cheeseshop permissions.)  Does someone
(Martijn, Martin, Robert?) want to review the code on my branch first or
shall I just plow ahead without supervision? :P

egj