[Grok-dev] Rules of Grok document; how to integrate this into the website?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sun Apr 20 14:40:36 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I started writing a "rules of Grok" document. The intent is to show
what's there in Grok, not to be an in-depth tutorial like the main
tutorial. It's not exactly a reference either. Perhaps one can call it a
"manual"? I believe it's already useful to people in its current shape,
though much ground is left uncovered. I started writing this in the
hopes I could get at least the information out.

For now I've checked this document into SVN, under grok/doc/rules.txt:

http://svn.zope.org/grok/trunk/doc/grok_rules.txt

We need to think about how this would be integrated into the
documentation section of the website. I think it would make sense to
present this document on one page. Once it's a bit further along, I
think it would also make sense to make special reference of it on our
website. Kevin Teague, do you have any ideas on how we'd integrate it?