[Grok-dev] Request, minor update in the Grok admin

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Apr 21 17:06:40 EDT 2008

Span is intended to be an inline element and div a block "positioning"
element. So you would normally enclose the code you want to position
in a div-tag. In this case

span></div>

and then the css would be

div.ClassPath { positioning stuff... }
div.ClassPath span { text formatting and spacing }

And if add an ID whenever you have a unique <div> tag in the page you
often get the right amount of control but without having millions of
id's and class-names to keep track of. A unique div would be the
outmost div that holds the collection of attributes, not each div that
encloses an attribute entry.

Mvh Sebastian