[Grok-dev] Grok 0.12 released!

Joachim Schmitz js at aixtraware.de
Tue Apr 22 13:08:42 EDT 2008

> Upgrading
> ---------
>
> To upgrade an existing project from 0.11.x to 0.12 you have to:
>
> 1. change the 'extends' directive in your project's buildout.cfg to point to
>    http://grok.zope.org/releaseinfo/grok-0.12.cfg

I created my project with grokproject and don't have an "extends"
directive in my buildout.cfg.

my buildout.cfg looks like this:

[buildout]
develop = . userschema-0.8.1
parts = app data zopectl test
find-links = http://download.zope.org/distribution/
eggs-directory = /home/perry/buildout-eggs
newest = false

[data]
recipe = zc.recipe.filestorage

[app]
recipe = zc.zope3recipes>=0.5.3:application
eggs = Academics
site.zcml = <include package="academics" />
             <include package="zope.app.twisted" />

             <unauthenticatedPrincipal id="zope.anybody"
                                       title="Unauthenticated User" />
             <unauthenticatedGroup id="zope.Anybody"
                                   title="Unauthenticated Users" />
             <authenticatedGroup id="zope.Authenticated"
                                 title="Authenticated Users" />
             <everybodyGroup id="zope.Everybody"
                             title="All Users" />
             <principal id="zope.manager"
                        title="Manager"
                        login="admin"
                        password_manager="Plain Text"
                        password="admin"
                        />

             <!-- Replace the following directive if you don't want
                  public access -->
             <grant permission="zope.View"
                    principal="zope.Anybody" />
             <grant permission="zope.app.dublincore.view"
                    principal="zope.Anybody" />

             <role id="zope.Manager" title="Site Manager" />
             <role id="zope.Member" title="Site Member" />
             <grantAll role="zope.Manager" />
             <grant role="zope.Manager"
                    principal="zope.manager" />

[data]
recipe = zc.recipe.filestorage

# this section named so that the start/stop script is called bin/zopectl
[zopectl]
recipe = zc.zope3recipes:instance
application = app
zope.conf = ${data:zconfig}

[test]
recipe = zc.recipe.testrunner
eggs = Academics
defaults = ['--tests-pattern', '^f?tests$', '-v']

--
Gruß Joachim