[Grok-dev] Grok 0.12 release planned for tomorrow (tuesday april 22)

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Tue Apr 22 14:21:10 EDT 2008

Huzzah! Congrats on the release.

The web site sidebar still says 0.11.1. I can fix this later today. (it's
still hard-coded right now, ideally it should just pull that info from the
newest, published Folder in /project/releases/).

Not quite sure how we want to structure the release information on the web
site, but it would be nice if there was the full complement of notes from
grok/CHANGES.txt that pertain to a release easily discoverable from the
release page.