[Grok-dev] Re: Grok 0.12 release planned for tomorrow (tuesday april 22)

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Apr 22 17:08:32 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Peter Bengtsson wrote:
[snip]
>   File "/home/peterbe/buildout-eggs/setuptools-0.6c8-py2.4.egg/pkg_resources.py",

This is strange, when I did a fresh install I got setuptools 0.6c7. I
see that 0.6c8 is a more recent release, though. Weird.

I've just run things again, turning off the 'newest = false' option we
put in by default in buildout.cfg, and now I got setuptools-0.7a1. I can
still start Grok without any error, though.. I wonder why I got 0.7a1
now though, that seems wrong too.