[Grok-dev] Re: Grok 0.12 should now be fixed

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Wed Apr 23 11:12:05 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Uli, some steps that can be done soon:
>
> * create a 0.12 branch based on the 0.12 tag

It's ready at:

 svn.zope.org/grok/branches/ulif-no-testsetup

> * take away all the quick hack testsetup stuff from the branch, so we
> can release a 0.12.1 eventually with this taken out.
>
> Then later:
>
> * on the trunk, take it out too, and work on integrating the newer stuff.

There is also an updated version buildt on the current trunk. It's all
integrated and from my view ready for use:

  svn.zope.org/grok/branches/ulif-testsetup-pre0.13

I see that this is not what you mean by 'later' (after 0.12.1), but if
any next release, be it 0.12.1 or 0.13, could come with testsetup
support, that would be nice IMHO. Doing a 0.13 would mean to avoid a
support 'gap' concerning this feature.

> Next time we start talking about a release, we need to come up with a
> system for pinging everybody on the *true* status of various features. :)

Uhm, thanks for staying calm.

--
Uli