[Grok-dev] Re: absolute url for 'static' ?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Apr 28 04:47:15 EDT 2008

It turns out that this probably should be accomplished by using the
(newish) Zodb Blob support, which will save blobs on the filesystem
yet still support transactions etc. I'll try to get my head around it.
Direct manipulation could obviously leave the files corrupted or at
least in an inconsistent state.

When it comes to accessing the filesystem, Christian explained another
way in the "accessing the parts directory" thread. So I guess what we
need is a "Interacting with the filesystem and handling user uploaded
files with Zodb Blobs" howto/tutorial. I'll send you what ever I come
up with and maybe you can help me do some proof reading.

Mvh Sebastian