[Grok-dev] Re: bug in ftesting.zcml ??

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Apr 28 11:41:41 EDT 2008

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Uli Fouquet wrote:
> [snip]
>> This changed from Grok 0.11.1 to 0.12, so I'd consider this a bug in
>> grokproject. If it creates Grok 0.12 projects, then it should also
>> generate appropriate ftesting.zcml files.
>
> Ah, I see a change of this in Grok somewhere between 0.11 and 0.12, and
> it wasn't realized that this would break ftesting.zcml as generated by
> grokproject. A fix in grokproject should be simple; we should do a new
> release soon too.

As I've pointed out in the bug tracker [1], I don't think ftesting.zcml
is at fault. Sure, it'd be nice if the template were ultimately updated
to the new imports, but BBB should prevail. Judging from the error
message, zope.app.securitypolicy isn't available in the first place,
which means something else is wrong.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/grok/+bug/223247