[Grok-dev] Re: mars.* vs. grokcore.view, five.grok and releases

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sun Aug 3 11:37:06 EDT 2008

Martin Aspeli wrote:

>> five.grok OTOH still needs lot of love. I tried fixing it up as I
>> refactored the various grokcore.* packages, but lately I've been
>> struggling with the fake-eggs thing. Perhaps you can give it a go and
>> see where the problem is?
>
> I am going to have a go later today (in an hour or two) so yeah, I will,
> especially if you can tell me what is not working.
>
> I can probably help with fake-eggs as well if you need that.

I just checked in a fix to buildout.cfg in five.grok that make the tests
run. They all still pass. I had to force upgrade zope.component to 3.4
since it seems something is depending on a 'hook' option that it doesn't
have with fake eggs and Zope 2.10.6. :-/

I'm not quite sure this is necessary, but at least the tests pass now.

Martin