[Grok-dev] Buildout fails for lovely.recipe bad version 3.4.1

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 02:59:56 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen
<philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:
>  From IRC:
>
> philiKON: the problem is that with grok 0.13 we didn't yet pin the
>           versions of the recipes
> philiKON: you have a couple of options:
> philiKON: a) pin lovely.recipe to an older version
>           (one that doesn't require zope.app.locales >= 3.4.5)
> philiKON: b) pin zope.app.locales to 3.4.5
> philiKON: c) get rid of the [i18n] part :)

I think we should create our own recipe for i18n that use i18ndude and msgfmt.
Actually I use i18ndude and gettext tools msginit and msgfmt to
translate my Plone applications à la Zope3 (in the locales directory).
Maybe I'll create a recipe which use i18ndude fo my company. I don't
know when I'll have the time to do it, maybe in the current month, I
don't know.

--
Vincent Fretin