[Grok-dev] What's the shortest path supporting rich clients

rmoskal rmoskal at mostmedia.com
Tue Aug 19 19:29:34 EDT 2008

Seeing that GROK is at version .13, I'm wondering what the shortest path to
supporting a rich client interface would be.  The YUI integration works fine
so I'll go with that.  But neither grok.JSON or grok.XMLRPC actually know
how to serialize any schema based domain objects yet.

I can go json or xml.  It's a new project.  I'm inclining towards
z3c.schema2xml, but when I include that in setup.py, and run the buildout
it' is not found.

Given the state of GROK, what's the shortest path for me to be sending
serialized domain objects to the client for use with YUI?

Thanks and Regards,

Robert Moskal