[Grok-dev] version confict caused by new zc.recipe.testrunner

Jasper Spaans jasper at vs19.net
Mon Aug 25 09:48:11 EDT 2008

Hi list,

While running buildout on a grokproject today, it gave me the
following error:

jbook:~ spaans$ grokproject frop
Enter user (Name of an initial administrator user): admin
Enter passwd (Password for the initial administrator user):
Enter version_info_url (The URL to a *.cfg file containing a
[versions] section.) [None]:
Creating directory ./frop
Invoking zc.buildout...
While:
   Installing.
   Getting section test.
   Initializing section test.
   Installing recipe zc.recipe.testrunner.
Error: There is a version conflict.
We already have: zope.testing 3.5.1
but zc.recipe.testrunner 1.1.0 requires 'zope.testing>=3.6.0'.

I was able to fix this by forcing zc.recipe.testrunner = 1.0.0 in my
buildout.

Do we need to fix this in grok too?

Jasper
--
Jasper Spaans                                          http://jasper.es/
              This line was last modified 0 seconds ago.