[Grok-dev] a Grok 1.0 release plan

Jan Ulrich Hasecke juhasecke at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 1 06:41:48 EST 2008

Hi all!

Am 28.11.2008 um 17:08 schrieb Martijn Faassen:

> * PR lead: It'd be great if we had someone to write press releases and
> send them to various places.

I can do the press release, at least writing the draft.

Is there any international distribution list?

The DZUG e.V. is maintaining a german distribution list but we have
no list for international press releases.

It would be nice if we had at least an online maintained list of
email addresses for the most important media.

juh

--
DZUG e.V. (Deutschsprachige Zope User Group)
http://www.zope.de