[Grok-dev] grokproject branches: jw, lra, philikon?

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:46:58 EST 2008

I did some work on rochael-alternate-grok_release_url to allow
grokproject to operate against different release URLs (including
"file:///" URLs) then asked for opinions, but no one replied anything
on whether that would be a desired development...

I still think it is useful and can work on merging it if people still
think it is worthwhile.

It was my first step as part of getting grokproject to work completely
offline so we can release a single tarball with everything needed to
run Grok, like other python web frameworks do.

Cheers, Leo