[Grok-dev] 1.0 alpha release date

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:25:13 EST 2008

Hi,

I've been working (on and off) on issue 255005 where template associated
to a view are not inherited by views in a different module.

Martijn and I are planning to pair on this friday next week (19th).

However, this is after de 15th, that was the planned date for the very
first 1.0 alpha release. If this refactoring is to be included, I do not
think we can make that date...

Actually, seeing all the work still needed on the issues (now that
there's people assigned, lots of action is happening there! great!), I
wonder if it wouldn't be better of to postpone the alpha release to
monday 22nd.

What do you think?

regards,
jw