[Grok-dev] simple (advanced) tuturial for grok+workflow engine+sqlalchemy?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Dec 16 04:03:32 EST 2008

For simple workflow and index query services I can recomend:

   hurry.query
   hurry.workflow

created by Martijn Faassen. They are easy to get started with just by
looking at the doctests in the eggs.

http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/hurry.workflow/trunk/src/hurry/workflow/workflow.txt
http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/hurry.query/trunk/src/hurry/query/query.txt

Not quite sure what the state of the Sqlalchemy support is right now
except that I think there are a couple of people using it.

Mvh Sebastian