[Grok-dev] multiple grok wsgi applications possible?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Dec 17 08:01:49 EST 2008

Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> This is not a problem of Grok anymore, it should be
> solved at zope.app.wsgi or zope.app.appsetup.

It's now a shared problem; it's still a problem of the Grok project. If
this is a common use case, the Grok project will somehow or other need
to find a way to do it.

> For now, we can only advice people to not use more than one grok wsgi
> instance and dispatch to different grok.Applications within it.

Could we produce a document with this recommendation for the time being
or something? I am worried others might run into the same issue. I also
think this will be good for future reference by the project when we want
to tackle this issue.

I also still think we should have an issue in launchpad with a way to
reproduce the situation. Martin Aspeli pointed to a possible solution
that we can then review together. Without something people can bite
into, we risk forgetting about the issue altogether.