[Grok-dev] using martian with zip

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Dec 23 10:52:20 EST 2008

Hey,

Lacko Roman wrote:
[snip]
> I undestand your arguents about ZIP file But the support for PYC
> files is critical for me, I really can not distribute source files
> (it's more political, than technical question) So is it possible to
> use latest version of grok with PYC files ?

Heh, Lennart, that's the second time you go off into a whole discussion
on this topic with people and worry them where there's no need. :)

Right now Martian doesn't ignore .pyc files. There's a branch that
implements this, and makes that behavior optional. I don't think
there's anything to worry about.