[Grok-dev] SERIOUS security issue in Grok: please upgrade

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Dec 23 11:08:08 EST 2008

Toni Mueller wrote:
> On Sat, 20.12.2008 at 01:07:55 +0100, Toni Mueller <support at oeko.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, 12.12.2008 at 17:20:15 +0100, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
>>> Grok 0.13: upgrade to Grok 0.13.1
>>> ---------------------------------
>> FWIW, this version is not mentioned on the project's website.
>
> Sorry. I wanted to say:
>
> This version does not appear in the left navigation menu on this page,
> whereas all other versions show up in that menu:
>
> http://grok.zope.org/project/releases/0.14.1/
>
> I don't know how important that is, however.

Yeah, that's true, and thanks for pointing that out.

I didn't consider it very important but it'd be nice if someone could go
in and add the missing 0.13, 0.12, and 0.11 releases that we've made now
due to the security release. Since we do have them show up in the
security announcement I think we should be all right though.