[Grok-dev] serializing and deserializing models to XML

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Sun Dec 28 15:30:58 EST 2008

I would like to get a set of (megrok.rdb-backed) objects and write them
out as XML, where the object references between them become temporary
IDs in the XML file, and get rebuilt when I pull the objects back in.
Is there a module that does this?  Should I be looking at something like
z3c.schema2xml?  I don't want to write my own one-off deserializer if
there is already one available that I could help work on.