[Grok-dev] z3c.testsetup released

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Thu Feb 21 19:00:38 EST 2008

Ah! No! I installed it for a grokproject that I wanted to write some
tests for. AFTER that, when I went back to doing some some zope 2 work
on a completely different project my eggs had changed so much that it
broke.

By the help and inspiration of some very helpful souls on the #zope
irc I got into virtualenv so from now on all my zope2 projects are
going to be virtual environments. I've also "restarted" my
easy-install by deleting all zope.* and z3c.* eggs from the "system
python" and keep the system python pure as if I was just another linux
user who doesn't do any web development in zope2, grok and django.

So I solved a problem by going way around it.
My initial question about importing my grok app in z3c.testsetup still
stands and it would be greatly appreciated if you can help me get
going with z3c.testsetup and let's from now on assume that I've got my
environment right.

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com