[Grok-dev] Grok in the press

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Wed Feb 27 10:43:43 EST 2008

Hi there,

although it might only be of interest for the German-speaking readers in
this list, I would like to announce, that Grok presents himself in the
current issue (3/2008) of the well-known German computer magazine 'iX'.

The article was written by and on initiative of our godfather of
Zope/Grok promotion Jan-Ulrich "Unresting" Hasecke. Christian Theune did
a valuable review and would have organized the code examples completely
different :-) Thanks a lot to both of you!

Oh, and no: I do _not_ get extra money if you should happen to buy a
copy ;-)

Kind regards,

--
Uli