[Grok-dev] Grok in the press

Herr Jan Ulrich Hasecke juhasecke at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:34:18 EST 2008

Am 27.02.2008 um 16:43 schrieb Uli Fouquet:
> The article was written by and on initiative of our godfather of
> Zope/Grok promotion Jan-Ulrich "Unresting" Hasecke. Christian
> Theune did
> a valuable review and would have organized the code examples
> completely
> different :-) Thanks a lot to both of you!

Uli forgot to say, that he had done most of the work. The example app
and the description of the code. I was just the co-author and talked
to the editors.

Many it-magazines would love to publish articles about Grok, if they
can only get the article.

So please contact your local it-magazine and offer an article about
Grok. They really appreciate it. And it is not too difficult to
outline Grok with a small sample application.

juh