[Grok-dev] My feedback on the new Grok website

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Jan 3 16:44:21 EST 2008

The purpose of giving it a name was to be able to talk about it. It
makes it easier if everybody calls it the same thing. It also improved
the symmetry with the content. It can't be removed without redesigning
the page. It just isn't something that should catch the eye. Your eyes
should be drawn to the "yellow verb box" unless you know what you are
looking for. If you know what you are looking for you might choose
other paths such as the search box or tags (in the original design).

Mvh Sebastian