[Grok-dev] Re: [grok-br] Grok 1.0 and beyond

Noah Gift noah.gift at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 09:47:46 EST 2008

> How about using something like ToscaWidgets or similar? Does anybody
> have any experience with that?

I do have some experience with ToscaWidgets.  First, one of the core
developers is a super smart guy named Alberto.  Second, conceptually
it is a great idea to have bundles of javascript/css/html that you
gets applied to a view with a decorator.  I had a bit of trouble with
some of the bleeding edge aspects of it, but it is very non-framework
specific.  I used it for a new account registration form.