[Grok-dev] Re: Grok Widgets / Fields (Was Re: Re: [grok-br] Grok 1.0 and beyond)

Fernando Correa Neto fcdoth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:40:52 EST 2008

Hey,

On Jan 9, 2008 12:16 PM, Noah Gift <noah.gift at gmail.com> wrote:

> > P.S.: The ones considering some Ajax for forms should take a look at
> > z3c.formjs as well.
>
> I am preparing an AJAX tutorial for the Google API's today and
> screencasting too it hopefully, with the help of our local Plone
> group.  Does it make sense to have an "AJAX" section for Grok?  It is
> great for people to know, oh, AJAX is easy with Grok, even though it
> may seem obvious to many people.

+1.
Ajax is an extremely catchy word still and people should not have this
stigma that everything is hard on zope...ajax for example. The whole
philosophy behind Grok is to make something complex (not complicated)
really simple. And it was proved to be simple with KSS for example.
But this should not stop you to write forms with rich ajax widgets to
improve usability or do fancy stuff.

Regards,
Fernando