[Grok-dev] Re: KSS lag?

daniel daniel.carraher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 21:07:47 EST 2008

Thanks Godefroid.
I've put it into dev mode and it 'seems' to have become better. I have
difficulty saying for sure what the change is because I'm not well versed in
how to more adequately measure Grok webapp execution and client rendering
time. Is there someone who could write a nice documentation for this pretty
please with sugar on top? :)

--

-- Daniel