[Grok-dev] Grok and permissions

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Sun Jan 13 04:56:35 EST 2008

I think the example looks great!!! However, I would find easier to
follow if each class and method had a text explaining what goes on and
pointing out what (not obvious) design choices you made. You are
showing lots of great techniques that are useful.

What happened to the annotations? Did you remove them for the time
being?

I am not sure that this is too difficult. Basically, you have create a
template/recipe that a newbie can use to get up to speed with user
management. I think that is a good solution because it doesn't hide
the power, but makes it accesible.

Also, I didn't get where you defined the permission
"grok.require('logindemo.ViewMemberListing')", or is that unnecessary?

Mvh Sebastian