[Grok-dev] LoginDemo and PlainLoginDemo

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Sun Jan 13 18:17:53 EST 2008

It's no magic :)

Go to the [buldout-eggs/] directory and find the package that you are
interested in. You will usually find the tests in a file called
[tests.py] or a directory called [tests/]. You might want to explore
the components file hierarchy.

You might find other useful documentation in any files ending with
[.txt]. Both doctests and pure docs. There is usually interesting
information in the [interfaces.py] file as well.

I use a macosx editor called Textmate which allows me to open a
directory as a "project" and perform a project wide search. By
searching for an interface or class I usually find the corresponding
documentation quickly. Without it, finding the good stuff would be a
royal pain...

I often use the macosx fulltext file search (spotlight) when trying to
locate in which component a class or interface is defined. Only to
open the component with Textmate.

Mvh Sebastian