[Grok-dev] marketing suggestion: mention ZODB

Noah Gift noah.gift at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:10:40 EST 2008

One thing I noticed is that there is not a prominent mention of ZODB
anywhere.  One of the cool things about Grok that no other Rapid
Development Python Web Framework has, is ZODB, or free persistence.  I
personally think this is a good marketing angle, as you can use
SQLAlchemy or someother ORM, plus use ZODB.  I noticed Kevin mentioned
a pretty good marketing pitch in a previous email, it seems like this
might be mentioned somewhere on the front page.

http://noahgift.com [Python+Grok+AJAX+Mashup]