[Grok-dev] +1 to open up the new site

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Thu Jan 24 09:56:53 EST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 12:17 PM, Sebastian Ware <sebastian at urbantalk.se> wrote:
> I think Grok owes more to Zope 3 than Plone, so the (Z)
> site icon makes more sense to me.

Obviously Grok owes more to Zope 3 than Plone, but the Grok web site
is a Plone site (I don't know how where the Zope platform would be
today if Plone did not exist, but I digress).

I hadn't even noticed the favicon yet, nice touch, Sebastian.

But perhaps that would actually be one good place to let people know
it's a Plone site. Not the only place though; we should be more
explicit about it.

Cheers,

Luciano

PS. As an aside, it's curious that the new CIA web site still sports
the Plone favicon several months after it's launch:

https://www.cia.gov/