[Grok-dev] Re: typo in "install multiple grok apps using zc.buildout" tutorial

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Jan 29 11:47:24 EST 2008

David Bain wrote:
> http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/install-multiple-grok-apps-using-zc.buildout
>
> The first sentence: after
>

>     Keeping bootstrap.py close at hand
>
> If you are work frequently with zc.buildout, you may find it handy to
> keep a single copy of bootstrap.py at hand.
>

> should probably read:
> If you work frequently with zc.buildout........

Do you have access to fix this yourself? If so please do go ahead. If
not, do you want access? If so, register and drop me a mail with your
userid and I'll give it to you.

Note that I haven't read the document, but I actually keep a single copy
of *buildout* close at hand (centrally installed), not buildout.