[Grok-dev] Re: Grok release steps document moved

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Jul 9 17:02:24 EDT 2008

Hey Kevin,

Thank you very much for all your continued work on the documentation
area. It's one of the most essential parts of the Grok project to get
this done right!

> We should also be ready to update the
> existing Plone docs so that it has links to the new docs fairly soon.

Cool! Do you have a plan what steps we should be taking here? Obviously
a decent version for Grok 0.13 should be published the new way first.
Then how do we tell Plone to link to the new docs?

I recommend we don't do the changeover this week though. We want to make
sure things remain running during the EuroPython sprints the new few days.