[Grok-dev] how to hide a field in setUpWidgets

Ivo van der Wijk vladdrac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 09:44:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

In my add/edit forms I want to conditionally hide a field created
through grok.AutoFields and, if possible, provide a (default) value.
Removing the field entirely is also an option.

Any hints on how to do this? There's a hidden() method on most widgets
that render the field hidden, but I don't know how I can get the
formrendering machinery to invoke that.

Regards

Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk / m3r Consultancy B.V.
Linux/Python/Zope/Plone and Open Source solutions