[Grok-dev] Grok on Mallorca ;-)

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Thu Jul 10 19:31:02 EDT 2008

It is intended that the docs in the Grok svn trunk will be released for
version 0.13. The docs say 0.14dev right now, but there shouldn't be
anything 0.14 specific in them just yet. These docs are available on the
net:

http://grok.zope.org/doc/dev/

However, there isn't a link to them from the main Grok docs page since the
docs are still under development. They are getting quite close to "release
ready" status so you should find them useful for working with the 0.13
release. Feedback is welcome! If you are reading through the new docs and
you find typos, missing bits or other confusing sections, please feel free
to compile a list and send it to grok-dev.

Achim Domma (ProCoders) wrote:

> And one more question: In Zope 3 there is a way to start a shell with
> starts the complete environment in a way that you can play with your
> models from command line. How do I do that using grok?

You should be able to use the Zope 3 debugger in Grok the same as you would
w/ Zope 3, just run:

 $ ./bin/zopectl debug