[Grok-dev] first release of megrok.trails made

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Wed Jul 16 20:59:17 EDT 2008

I have made an initial release of megrok.trails to the Cheeseshop!
Grok users can now simply add 'megrok.trails' to the dependencies of
their project in setup.py, and be able to use URL patterns as
illustrated in the documentation on the PyPI page:

   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/megrok.trails

I have also set up a Launchpad site for the project, and hope to see the
bug reports and feature requests start rolling in:

   http://launchpad.net/megrok.trails

The product is doubtless quite narrow and limited at the moment, but
rather than guessing in which direction to expand it next, I'm going to
let user requests drive. :-)