[Grok-dev] Getting my app to a apache server with Repoze

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Mon Jul 21 08:39:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

my first Grok app starts doing something usefull, so I would like to
put it on our server. I have apache and mod_wsgi up and running and I
have read the following documents:

http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/placing-your-grok-project-
under-version-control
http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/installing-and-setting-up-
grok-under-mod-wsgi

I think I understand both, but I cannot put them together. The Repoze
documentation looks like I have to start a new Grok app from scratch.
But I don't see how to use Rezope with an existing Grok project.

I would guess that I only have to adjust some settings in my buildout
or setup.py but I have no idea how to do that. Any hint?

Achim