[Grok-dev] Re: Success: z3c.form and grok

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Jul 28 08:56:04 EDT 2008

Fernando Correa Neto wrote:
> After tweaking my testing app to setup the layers properly (thanks
> JW!), I got a basic add and edit form (z3c.form ones) working in grok.

Cool!

Could you turn this into some form of howto or tutorial? Or
alternatively we might get ourselves a megrok.<uhdunno>form package
which provides some nice base classes and pulls in the appropriate
depedendencies. We already have a megrok.form, which supplies widgets
for Grok's form machinery, so we'll have to find a pleasant other name.
megrok.z3cform is not very pleasant, though clear enough.