[Grok-dev] updating grokstar

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Jul 29 07:50:33 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I hear that grokstar still only works with 0.12, not 0.13, correct?
Could this be updated? People are looking at this as a sample
application, after all.

Some other minor criticisms:

There's code in the __init__.py of Grokstar. I think we should leave the
__init__.py empty unless we import things that external packages may
want to use.

There's also very easy monkey-patching going on at the bottom to support
the 'application' method for views and viewlets. It think this means
someone needs to implement stuff like this for Grok itself, as we've
discussed long ago... Implementation and tests are welcome. :)