[Grok-dev] Where is the grok-web mailing list?

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Mon Jun 2 15:52:51 EDT 2008

The grok-web-adm list was recently started, but it was initially created for
discussing server admin issues.

We could create a separate grok-web mailing list on the zope infrastructure
for general web site discussions, and keep the grok-web-admin around just
for sysadmin-type chat. It's kind of nice to have a separate sysadmin
mailing list so that server critical issues don't get lost in the noise.

I think we could benefit from a dedicated grok-web list though? Probably
some people on grok-dev find the web-related chatter somewhat noisy? Also
when consulting previous discussions related to the web site it can be a bit
tricky to find things since grok-dev has lots of grok-dev related
discussions going on.