[Grok-dev] Re: towards Grok 0.13

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 08:48:37 EDT 2008

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> I think we're in good shape. The one bit I think we really need before
> the release is getting jw-viewlets-fix branch up to speed and merged.
> JW, how can we help?

How to help me? Well, what about changing diapers and getting up in the
middle of the night? Last tuesday I became father for the second time!
:-) So diapers and sleep deprivation are on the top of my agenda :-)

But seriously:

What I wanted to do is to write up a short email about the changes on
that branch. I still want to do that but not now, that will be sometime
around monday. In the meantime, people could have a quick look a the
branch. It is nothing spectacular.

> So, what about a release of Grok 0.13 sometime in the second half of
> next week?

At *this* moment, this timeframe seems doable.

kind regards,
jw