[Grok-dev] Re: grok.subscribe() typo in developers notes?

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Jun 16 12:11:05 EDT 2008

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>> Danny Navarro wrote:
>>> While going through the developers notes I found that there were some
>>> code samples where grok.subscribe() is used as a normal function not
>>> as a decorator. I think the @ for decorator is missing.
>>
>> Indeed. Is this document maintained on the website or in SVN? Can
>> somebody please fix this?
>
> It's maintained in SVN, soon to be published on the web using our Sphinx
> infrastructure (right? :). I've just fixed the missing @ (I only found
> one example).

There was another one which I just fixed. From the commit log I saw that
the file was called grok_overview.rst, on the website it's available
under "Developer Notes". Can we rename the file to developer-notes.rst
or something like that to match its title on the website? (I was looking
for this file in SVN but didn't find it because of this.)