[Grok-dev] Re: SVN: Sandbox/ulif/grokintrospector/ Create a sandbox for Grok-related introspector stuff.

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Fri Jun 20 19:23:02 EDT 2008

Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de> writes:

> I personally think it's absolutely fine to call these things
>
>   megrok.admin
>   megrok.autocrud
>   megrok.introspector
>
> as they're actual extensions working *on top* of the original Grok
> framework. Whether or not they're enabled in a default grokproject
> buildout is another question.

Are we imagining, therefore, that sometime in the near future a
newly-created "grokproject" might list several dependencies - say, both
'grok' and 'megrok.admin'? - and that by taking some of them out a Grok
user could opt out of features that we want available by default for
people getting started with Grok?

That would be great.