[Grok-dev] Re: SVN: Sandbox/ulif/grokintrospector/ Create a sandbox for Grok-related introspector stuff.

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Sat Jun 21 08:37:06 EDT 2008

Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> writes:

> For now however (0.14), we'll make Grok core rely on grokui.admin, as
> we just want to move forward step by step and not wait until all of
> this is worked out. Separating it out of the core is the first step.

And, just to make sure I'm not confused: "grokui.admin" will contain
what is currently inside src/grok/admin, so that users can elect not to
use all of the views its provides for administering things?  So that
users can use Grok to just provide them with web-app development stuff
and not ZODB-app-instance-management stuff?