[Grok-dev] Re: Grok 0.13 released!

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Mon Jun 23 23:17:57 EDT 2008

I love this document. It mentions 0.13 all of 5 times at the top of the
document.
Then near the bottom, perhaps for persons who didn't get the point, it
mentions that "If you run into an error... chances are [you're using] 0.12".

I wonder how many users will come asking why this stuff isn't working with
0.12 :).